Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread rapidly across the planet and has transformed the way we lived before 2020. The virus has started to impact the global economy and is also causing havoc in the vape business. Though everyone is rarely aware of vaping, rumors about vape kits are spreading rapidly like the virus. It is now more than ever that we are concerned about our well-being and the condition of our lungs. Let’s go ahead and find out how we can continue to enjoy vaping while keeping ourselves safe and protected.
Did You Know This About Vaping?
- There are lesser toxic chemicals present in e-cigarettes than in ordinary ones. This is in comparison a safer and better alternative.
- Every day more and more research about COVID-19 is coming across us, however, there hasn’t been any evidence suggesting vaping can be more dangerous than smoking.
- Dr. Farsalinos published an article on 9th March stating the lack of evidence connecting coronavirus and e-cigarettes. There is no proof that e-cigarettes encourage disease progression and spread of coronavirus.
How To Make Vaping Safe?
These are troubled times which implies we have to take special care about our health. The use of disposable face masks is a must but what are the other measures that you can take to keep coronavirus at bay.
Regular Sanitising: You must clean your e-cigarette devices on an everyday basis.
Restrict Your Vaping Needs To Indoors: The dense cloud of smoke generated from vaping can cause irritation to others. You must be more mindful about secondhand smoke in public. Try vaping within a confined space. If you’re vaping outside, maintain at least 6 foot distance from others.
The Use Of Disposable Vape Kits: According to some, the repeated use of e-cigarettes violates the basic principle of keeping COVID-19 at bay. It doesn’t seem to minimise the contact with one’s face and mouth. However, there are endless disposable kits that are available in the market. This reduces the risk of coronavirus transmission.
Restrict Sharing: Under no circumstances, share your e-cigarette with others. This will increase the risk of contracting the virus.
How Can We Prepare Ourselves Against Coronavirus?
- Maintain a safe distance from others.
- You should always keep your hands clean.
- Try to stay at home.
- Everyone including children need to wear masks.
- Gathering of any kind is unnecessary at the moment.
- You can even wear goggles or safety glasses to prevent droplets of virus landing on your eyes.